AVIWEST, a global provider of video contribution systems, has announced that it will host an IBC virtual event, IBC Digital Week, for video professionals, who will get a first look at the company’s brand-new products and innovative solutions such as 5G mobile transmitters, video contribution encoders, and an all-in-one package for live streaming. IBC Digital Week will take place from Sept. 11 to Sept. 16. Throughout the four-day event, attendees will be able to participate in online demonstrations, live and interactive webinar sessions, one-on-one meetings, and exchange ideas with the company’s technical team.
“We wanted a digital event with as much human interaction as possible. By creating a real workplace for product and solution presentations, as well as private discussions and face-to-face meetings with our experts, we can stay closer than ever to our customers and partners,” said Erwan Gasc, CEO at AVIWEST. “We’re eager to see broadcasters and video producers face to face, and our IBC Digital Week will allow us to do that with the same feel and engagement as an in-person trade show.”
AVIWEST will host several free live webinars to share crucial information about the company’s innovative products, solutions, and technologies. The webinars are designed to help broadcasters and video professionals leverage the full power of AVIWEST’s solutions, turning their live video transmissions into success stories.
Once registered on the webinar platform, attendees will have access to a main conference room to follow the presentations. Afterward they will be able to virtually move around the event, with the flexibility to visit private meeting rooms to gain further information and directly speak with AVIWEST experts.
The webinar series will cover the following topics:
• “AVIWEST IBC Updates” on Friday, Sept. 11 at 10 a.m. GMT+2 and Monday, Sept.14 at 2:30 p.m. GMT+2
• “Turn Your Event Into a Success Story With AVIWEST Transmitters and Encoders” on Monday, Sept. 14 at 9:30 a.m. GMT +2 and 4:45 p.m. GMT+2
• “Live Contribution and Content Sharing With AVIWEST” on Tuesday, Sept.15 at 2:30 p.m. GMT+2 and Wednesday, Sept. 16 at 10:30 a.m. GMT+2
• “Rent AVIWEST to Cover Any Event, Anytime, Anywhere” on Monday, Sept. 14 at 11:45 a.m. GMT+2 and Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 4:45 p.m. GMT+2
• “The Game-Changing 5G Technology” on Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 9:30 a.m. GMT+2 and Wednesday, Sept.16 at 4:45 p.m. GMT+2
• “The Future of Mobile Journalism” on Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 11:45 a.m. GMT+2 and Wednesday, Sept. 16 at 2:30 p.m. GMT+2
• “AVIWEST IBC Updates” on Friday, Sept. 11 at 5 p.m. GMT+2
• “Turn Your Event Into a Success Story With AVIWEST Transmitters and Encoders” on Monday, Sept. 14 at 9 p.m. GMT+2
• “Live Contribution and Content Sharing With AVIWEST” on Wednesday, Sept.16 at 9 p.m. GMT+2
• “The Future of Mobile Journalism” on Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 9 p.m. GMT+2
Each webinar will last approximately 30 minutes. For more information about the webinar topics and to view the available times and register online, visit: www.aviwest.com/ibc-digital-week.