In response to high demand for additional training offerings, Ashly Audio is introducing next-level coursework through its Ashly University portal – including a new, private course option where students can request their own, custom topics.
“We said from the start of Ashly University that if we got a strong response to our webinars we would add more,” said Noel Larson, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Ashly Audio. “With our courses consistently hitting capacity, we’ve made the decision to open up summer school! We want to make sure we’re providing the right content for the customer’s needs, so we’re focusing on personalized business-to-business training sessions in addition to topics that have previously had waitlists. This free service is just another way Ashly Audio is showing our continuing commitment to training our dealers, representatives and distributors.”
Private courses can help organizations of all sizes become better versed in AV technologies and integration strategies, are available by contacting Bob Tamburri at email@example.com
The private curriculum allows Ashly Audio experts to custom tailor the program in a way that provides specific training for integrators, consultants, designers and end users.
“We build the courses around the topics and times that work best for you,” Larson said. “This is a unique program we started for our partners because we know how valuable dedicated training can be in driving overall knowledge.”
Coursework already presented under this model includes:
- Digital Mixing in Houses of Worship
- How Dante and Networked Audio Provides Flexibility Previously Thought to be Impossible
- Saving Money with the Right Power Amp for the Right Job
- Taking Advantage of Custom Remote Layouts
- Getting the Most Out of Ambient Noise Compensation
- Ashly-specific courses are also available, which dive into the new solutions introduced by
- Ashly Audio over the past year. This includes the class “One Box To Rule Them All –
- Introduction to mXa-1502 & AquaControl™ Software” which focuses on Ashly’s brand-new software and its unique, integrated mixer-amp solution that is now shipping.
Other products – from the newest amplification products to the brand-new speaker lines introduced at ISE 2020 – are also featured in the set coursework.