The Projects Manager is responsible for planning, managing and monitoring Rentals events and projects across the Middle East, from conception to initiation and through to completion. The Project Manager will be responsible for finding new leads, managing resources, budgets, risks, and ensuring on-time completion according to specifications within budgeted costs.
Other Key Areas of Responsibility
• To conduct site surveys, as necessary, in order to assess all elements of the project and highlight any problems that require troubleshooting with the client.
• To ensure the project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
• To communicate effectively with clients at all stages of project delivery, from initial briefing through to post event debrief.
• To brief the project effectively to all internal stakeholders, in order to ensure the delivery of production, content, and technical support, as appropriate.
• To ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations on all projects.
• To properly document all projects, detailing the communication, the service and all information related to that event.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Proven track record and all-round knowledge of AV including video, lighting, projection and systems.
• A good knowledge and technical understanding of the equipment used to deliver successful events.
• Experience in sales, logistics management, procurement, purchasing and project management.
• Track record of delivering a high level of service to corporate clients.
• Experience and understanding of ensuring compliance with H&S regulations, and the regulatory bodies such as HSE and VOSA.
• Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to deliver projects within deadlines and budgetary restrictions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to negotiate, persuade and discuss issues with senior internal and external stakeholders.
• A strong customer focus and desire to deliver a high standard service.
• An enthusiastic and positive outlook with a “can-do” attitude and the ability to respond to change with flexibility.
• High standard of written communication skills, and the ability to pay attention to detail.
• The ability to remain calm under a pressurised events environment and in challenging situations, always focusing on delivering a successful event for the client.
Please send CV’s and outline your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org