HARMAN Professional Solutions has announced that Martin P3 System Controller Software Version 5.2.0 is now available as a free update for the entire family of Martin P3 System Controllers.
Martin P3 System Controller Software Version 5.2.0 comes with a range of new features and improvements that benefit newer products such as the MAC Aura PXL and VDO Atomic Dot, as well as long-time Martin favorites like VDO Sceptron, VDO Fatron and Exterior PixLine:
• P3 Switch: Instantly toggle individual fixtures between video control and DMX control.
• PixelMap Input: Receive PixelMap input from a lighting desk for up to 128 universes, drive fixtures with a video feed from a media server or dynamically switch between the two.
• Art-Net to P3 Bridge: Create an Art-Net to P3 Bridge using the PixelMap Input functionality to visualize lighting designs in real-time.
• Free Scale Mode: Create canvas sizes larger than full HD with upscaling.
• Map on Video: Set incoming video streams as the background in ‘Setup View’ and map fixtures directly onto the video in the same window.
• Video on Drawing: Preview a render of the incoming video stream on an imported drawing or picture of the stage or building.
• Spread and Align: Easily manage fixtures in the workspace and speed up your workflow when dealing with large quantities of fixtures.