In 2021, ISE went online for the first time to give a global audience access to top-quality news and content, now available on-demand.
Powered by Cisco technology, ISE Digital is an online platform featuring live interviews, keynote presentations, panel discussions, technology demonstrations and new product introductions. It is the place to go to find out about the important trends, technologies and solutions in the professional AV systems integration industry as we emerge from the pandemic.
A selection of video episodes appear on the platform in carefully curated playlists:
• Thought Leadership including ‘Shaking Out the Trends in Next Tech…’ with Ventura Barba, Executive Director of Sónar festival, and ‘Sustainability Accelerated’ with Tom Raftery, Global Vice President, Futurist & Innovation Evangelist at SAP.
• The Future of Workspace & Collaboration
• Live Events & Audio
• Digital Signage
• Most Watched – a selection of the most popular episodes on ISE Digital.
Mike Blackman, Managing Director of Integrated Systems Events, said: “ISE Digital provides a fantastic platform for viewers to learn more and really engage with some of the greatest brands in the market. It has highlighted to us a strong appetite for industry news and innovations – we hope viewers use this platform as a valuable source of knowledge and inspiration to come back to time and time again. Along with our face-to-face events in Barcelona and London and DSS Europe this September, ISE Digital provides an opportunity to reignite and reconnect the AV community and set us on a strong path forward towards ISE 2022.”
Powered by Cisco technology, ISE Digital highlights leading brand innovations that we can expect to experience in the post-pandemic era. In addition to browsing the playlists, there are many other ways to explore the platform:
• Under the Channels tab, you can take your pick of channels covering a range of technologies and sectors. The Product Innovation Channels alone host over 120 hours of new product information.
• You can visit more than 70 brands in the Partner Hub section. This contains dedicated brand hubs from leading companies and ISE partners including headline sponsors KNX, Bosch, LANG, Panasonic and Shure, and channel sponsors Lenovo, MA Lighting, Sennheiser and Vivitek. Here you’ll discover a wide range of product launches and innovations, virtual demonstrations and insights into the future of AV –with the opportunity to directly contact any company that piques your interest.
• Under the ‘Browse All Videos’ tab, you can search by keyword.
You are in control of when, where and what you view, with all content available to watch on-demand until the end of 2021. More content and playlists will be added soon.
Much of the content for the Product Innovation channels was recorded in ISE’s Virtual Studio, which was designed by Die Filmographen in Munich, to provide a visually exciting viewing experience with ‘live TV’ style links and introductions between episodes. The unique feature of this virtual studio technology is that it has been built using gaming software to create an ultra-realistic illusion of space and depth around each speaker.
Many speakers utilised the virtual studio for their episodes in the Main Stage, Technology and Product channels, taking advantage of this specialised software. Daniel Silber, Managing Director at Die Filmographen, explained: “We utilised 3D technologies that come from the gaming sector, and mixed in our experience in broadcast television – it allowed us to create a space which seems like it’s 50 metres big, but in reality, it’s only five metres.”
Head to ISE Digital to view and experience the technologies that will shape our lives over the next year and beyond. There’s still time to catch the exciting content on ISE Digital – the platform is live until the end of 2021: https://digital.iseurope.org