(Full Time / Permanent)
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Entec Sound & Light is seeking to employ a Head of Sound at its west London base. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery and management of Entec’s Sound Department and related projects to the highest possible standards.
• To be responsible for all aspects of a busy department and drive revenue and profit growth.
• Maintain a culture that is client-focused, building trusted relationships with new and existing clients, and suppliers, working with them to achieve their desired outcome in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
• Lead, motivate and manage the team to maximise best performance.
• Keep up to date with current technology and techniques trending in the industry and make considered strategic plans for the Sound Department.
• Prepare and organise accurate records of all aspects of a production’s requirements including Health & Safety, logistics, staffing levels, insurances, training and licences.
• Ensure compliance with all safety procedures, statutory regulations and training, and ensure maintenance of our equipment rental stock to the highest standard.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Industry experience of working in a similar role is essential along with a wide knowledge and understanding of professional live audio equipment, a high level of computer literacy (knowledge of a rental management program would be an advantage), and knowledge of Health & Safety legislation within the music industry.
• The successful applicant will be a good team leader who enjoys solving problems under pressure.
• The candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and possess a Full Driving Licence and current Passport.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to HR@entecLIVE.com