Emotion Media Factory Laser Show On Board AIDAmar
The success story of the AIDA Cruises fleet continues. The ninth dream boat takes to the oceans this month, while the tenth (AIDAstella) is already under construction and will be handed over to its owner in 2013.
EMF Laserland is always on board as a laser technology and show production partner, having equipped the entire AIDA fleet with EMF Laserland multimedia laser shows over the past 16 years.
Multimedia laser shows on the sun deck keep the fun factor high in between trips ashore. The EMF Laserland experts equip the cruise ships with special laser technology, which can withstand extreme climatic conditions as well as direct contact with sea water on the open-air deck.
EMF Laserland composes the right shows for the respective occasion. The EMF show production team currently creates approximately 50 multimedia laser shows a year to keep passengers royally entertained on board.
About EMF Laserland GmbH: EMF Laserland GmbH boasts over 27 years’ experience in the creation of laser shows and multimedia fountain systems. Cities and theme parks around the globe entertain their visitors with installations created by EMF Laserland.
- Meyer Sound Helps Mansfield Performing Arts Center
- SSL Duality Defines the Future for PHL Music Program at Limburg
- South African State Theatre Invests in Robe LED Fixtures
- Meyer Sound CQ-2 Improves Clarity at Musical Instrument Museum
- SGM LED Domes Find Sanctuary in Glasgow
- JBL Control For PJ’s Irish Pub
- Iconyx Brings Clarity to the Art of Living Foundation
- Dataton Watchout Powers Spectacular Show In Xi’an, China.
- Outline iMode Technology Provides Backbone For New Orleans’ Little Gem Jazz Saloon