Marquee Installations Appoints Paul Simpson
6 August 2012
Marquee Installations has announced the appointment of Paul Simpson to the new position of Business Development Manager.
Simpson has over 20 years’ experience in the audio industry, the last 12 with Bose UK where he specialised in sales to the hospitality sector, working closely with major hotel, bar and restaurant chains.
One of the UK’s leading designers and installers of professional audio, video and lighting systems, Marquee Installations is continuing to expand its operations despite the current financial climate. Director, Mark Brown, commented: “We have had a long relationship with Bose, one of our key brands, so have worked with Paul for many years. He has a very good understanding of the hospitality, leisure, education and commercial markets he’ll be covering and he has the same friendly but professional approach we value at Marquee. I’m very happy to welcome Paul and am confident he will bring additional expertise to the team."
“With an outstanding list of reference installs to its credit, Marquee has grown by strong relationships and its achievements," said Paul Simpson. “This gives me a great opportunity for business development, backed by the outstanding technical capability of the company. I always enjoyed visiting Marquee and now look forward to working there."
- MIDAS / Klark Teknik Appoints New Distributor for India
- GLP Becomes Sustaining Member of USITT
- Matt Hallard Joins Martin Professional as New Business Area Manager
- DPA Microphones Opens A New Office In Hong Kong
- Penn Elcom Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Flightware BV
- Mario Bentley Appointed New Sales Manager ProSound
- Source Distribution Expands Sales Team
- Sennheiser UK Announces 2013 Road Show Programme
- Managing Director Simon Hobday to Leave Artistic Licence