Greg Oshiro Joins Community
31 July 2012
Industry veteran Greg Oshiro has joined Community Professional Loudspeakers in the position of Senior Design Engineer. Oshiro will play a key role in new product evaluation, design and development.
Oshiro comes to Community after several years as President and Principal Consultant at Arlington, TX-based Greppen Solutions.
Previously, he served as Technical Director for L-Acoustics US, where he was responsible for a wide range of technical manufacturing processes. He has also held high-level engineering positions at Universal Studios Japan, Advanced Media Design, Maryland Sound, and Clair Brothers Audio.
"We're thrilled to welcome Greg to Community," said Community President and Founder Bruce Howze. "He brings a wealth of expertise and knowledge to the position, and I'm certainly looking forward to working with him. I have no doubt Greg will add a significant new dimension to Community's product development process."
Oshiro joins Community at a pivotal time for the company, which has experienced strong growth in recent years despite the economic recession. The appointment of Oshiro coincides with the company's plans for continued growth through product diversification, and commitment to developing products that comply with international safety standards and regulations.
"Community is a legendary brand and a great group of people," added Oshiro. "The company has a long and well-deserved reputation for their dedication to innovation and great sound. I'm really looking forward to joining the Community team."
- MIDAS / Klark Teknik Appoints New Distributor for India
- GLP Becomes Sustaining Member of USITT
- Matt Hallard Joins Martin Professional as New Business Area Manager
- DPA Microphones Opens A New Office In Hong Kong
- Penn Elcom Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Flightware BV
- Mario Bentley Appointed New Sales Manager ProSound
- Source Distribution Expands Sales Team
- Sennheiser UK Announces 2013 Road Show Programme
- Managing Director Simon Hobday to Leave Artistic Licence