Iranian Distributor Wins FBT Award
9 July 2012
Tehran-based Shidco recently opened a new showroom. When FBT’s Export Manager, Roberto Mataloni visited Shidco owner, Moghadas Darab at the headquarters, it was not only to take a look at the new showroom, but also to present Shidco with the FBT Award for Outstanding Business Achievement.
“Shidco has been dealing exclusively with FBT for almost 10 years and
our business relations are truly close and collaborative. I have been
very impressed while visiting many installations they have completed
with our products, from cultural centres to amphitheatres, sport centres to municipalities and army theatres. With a wide retail and installation network, Shidco covers all the Iranian cities, large and small so FBT is surely a key player in the region,” said Roberto.
"With FBT we have found a very important partner, not only a supplier,
with whom we are developing a very good business, by providing high
quality sound products to our customers, either retail shops or
installation companies. FBT products perform very well in lots of
installations done and our customers are very satisfied.
"The sanctions our country is facing and the devaluation of our currency towards Euro and US Dollar are not helping us to grow our business as much as we wish. In spite of these, we can surely affirm that FBT has a top
position in the market as brand and products on which our customers rely
on," confirmed Moghadas Darab.
- MIDAS / Klark Teknik Appoints New Distributor for India
- GLP Becomes Sustaining Member of USITT
- Matt Hallard Joins Martin Professional as New Business Area Manager
- DPA Microphones Opens A New Office In Hong Kong
- Penn Elcom Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Flightware BV
- Mario Bentley Appointed New Sales Manager ProSound
- Source Distribution Expands Sales Team
- Sennheiser UK Announces 2013 Road Show Programme
- Managing Director Simon Hobday to Leave Artistic Licence