Green Hippo Expands its Marketing Team
9 July 2012
Green Hippo has introduced Mercedes Stevao-Boase as a new member of the marketing team. Mercedes has joined Green Hippo as Marketing Executive and she will be responsible for increasing the brands online presence via numerous social media platforms and other tools.
Asked why she wanted to work for Green Hippo Mercedes explained: “When I first saw the advert for this job I realised it combined a number of different interests that I love. Going through the interview process the atmosphere of the office was brilliant. Everyone genuinely loved the product, what they did and their team and you could see it from the way they spoke. It’s something I felt I had to be a part of and being able to do what I love in such a nice environment, with the best in the industry just sealed the deal for me.”
Mercedes has a BA (Hons) in Arts and Event Management and previous experience in the event industry. With a love of festivals and live events, she has been involved in projects such as Artistic workshops for Bournemouth 200 and ‘FACE’, Arts, Fashion & Cultural events and various promotion of London West End clubs.
Kitty, Marketing Manager at Green Hippo commented: “Having Mercedes on the team is fantastic; she is full of youthful enthusiasm and ideas and will benefit the marketing team greatly. Her knowledge of all social networking channels means that she can help us broadcast our message to a wider audience. I am very excited and have high hopes for her.”
- MIDAS / Klark Teknik Appoints New Distributor for India
- GLP Becomes Sustaining Member of USITT
- Matt Hallard Joins Martin Professional as New Business Area Manager
- DPA Microphones Opens A New Office In Hong Kong
- Penn Elcom Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Flightware BV
- Mario Bentley Appointed New Sales Manager ProSound
- Source Distribution Expands Sales Team
- Sennheiser UK Announces 2013 Road Show Programme
- Managing Director Simon Hobday to Leave Artistic Licence