Powersoft Welcomes New Partnership in UAE
9 July 2012
VTI General Trading LLC has been appointed as new Powersoft distributor for the United Arab Emirates. VTI began life 15 years ago. It is a well-known distributor of some of the industry’s premier audio and lighting brands around the Middle East, with the mission to provide the highest quality solutions with the best possible service.
This philosophy has resulted in an exceptional and constant growth rate across the region.
“With a very professional perspective and an excellent knowledge of the local markets, VTI is the ideal company to represent Powersoft in the UAE," commented Steve Smith, Powersoft’s Touring Account Manager. “I am very pleased to be able to welcome VTI to our ever expanding team of international distributors.”
Richard Maunder, VTI General Manager, stated: “We at VTI are glad to announce the addition of Powersoft to our portfolio of high-end audio products and we look forward to introducing the power, quality and technology of Powersoft amplifiers to Middle East: here in Dubai we have a passion for Italian excellence.”
VTI will begin promotion of Powersoft brand and products into the Middle East market immediately. “We are already planning events for the autumn,” concluded Richard Maunder. “We want to give our customers an unforgettable demo of the power of Powersoft amplifiers.”
- MIDAS / Klark Teknik Appoints New Distributor for India
- GLP Becomes Sustaining Member of USITT
- Matt Hallard Joins Martin Professional as New Business Area Manager
- DPA Microphones Opens A New Office In Hong Kong
- Penn Elcom Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Flightware BV
- Mario Bentley Appointed New Sales Manager ProSound
- Source Distribution Expands Sales Team
- Sennheiser UK Announces 2013 Road Show Programme
- Managing Director Simon Hobday to Leave Artistic Licence