New Area Sales Manager MCG Lighting Group
9 July 2012
International lighting distributor, MGC Lighting Group has appointed Jorge Villalba in the role of Area Sales Manager at the company’s Spanish office in Valencia.
Jorge, who has worked in the lighting industry for the past 10 years, will be responsible for securing new business opportunities in Spain. Commenting on his new role, Jorge said: “Following the rebranding of the business a short while ago, MGC is experiencing a great deal of positive change and I look forward to contributing to the future success of the Group.”
David Jackson, International Sales and Marketing Director for MGC Lighting Group, is also delighted with the appointment: “Jorge is going to be a real asset to the business in Spain. His relevant experience, product knowledge and dedication to high customer service ties in well with MGC’s values.”
Jorge is well qualified for his role, in addition to his industry experience and a degree in Business Administration, he has studied at the Optical Institute of Valencia and the Lighting Academy of Targetti in Florence, Italy.
- MIDAS / Klark Teknik Appoints New Distributor for India
- GLP Becomes Sustaining Member of USITT
- Matt Hallard Joins Martin Professional as New Business Area Manager
- DPA Microphones Opens A New Office In Hong Kong
- Penn Elcom Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Flightware BV
- Mario Bentley Appointed New Sales Manager ProSound
- Source Distribution Expands Sales Team
- Sennheiser UK Announces 2013 Road Show Programme
- Managing Director Simon Hobday to Leave Artistic Licence